Simply Delicious Anytime
FillingIn a small bowl mix tomato, olives and shallots then incorporate the cilantro, olive oil, lime juice sea salt and pepper mix well and refrigerate.
Shuck the oysters and keep them on the half shell place on a cookie sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 F for 4 to 5 minutes, remove from oven and fill with the stuffing and top with goat cheese.
Bring oven to broil and finish the oysters in the oven just garnish with cilantro.
- 16 large oysters shucked on the half shell
- 1 med tomato diced
- ¼ cup (50 mL) diced black olives
- 1 med shallot diced
- 6 sprigs of fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ tsp (2 mL) coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp (10 mL) olive oil
- ½ lime juice only
- 2 oz (57 g) Goat cheese
Source: Chef Alain Bossé - kiltedchef.ca